M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Back . . . .

I AM BACKKK.

Oh you mean i didn't say i was just going for two days ? Hahahaa..

Anyway will update soon cos i don't wanna entertain this blog for a bit.
Got tonnes of pics to edit somemore.

Oh yeah i also have this weird ass (no pun intended) rash on well, my ass.
Prollie from the waterfall. I have very delicate skin you see.

:p

OH BTW, the boyfriend is such a moron at times. He purposely wanna piss me off cos i was being innocently blur. Like the other night just while we were on our way to leave we had to go over to my house to pick up the chickens and other stuff. I asked him innocently how to like put the whole pot of chicken in the boot right. And he sarcastically answered me MORON-ishly.

"So you wanna put the chicken in the plastic bag and take it there?! OR put the pot in the plastic bag ?" - I was blur lah so i asked.

Boyfriend ignores me. Talks to Augustine like i'm not there.
"Eh, dowan to answer her lah. Asking stupid question."
"Whaaatttt ?"
"Of course put the pot with the chicken into a plastic bag tie it up tightly lah. What you want me to say ? Put the plastic bag in the pot issit? "

Mahai ar. Damn kau mean. Bitch.

:(

Okie off now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home