M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Fried

... literally.

I AM FRIED LITERALLY LAH, WHAT ELSE.

Line of the day was from Ayob when Siev and I was smoking under the hot sun.
"Woah, smoking girls."

Yeah like literally smoking. I swear there were smoke coming outta me. Like fumes.

-_-"

Anyway i miss class today cos of my skin condition, its really bad at the moment. It hurts like nobody's bloody business.

Got back yesterday and then went straight to the pharmacy to get some watsoever lotion to relief my sunburn. Thank god they have BananaBoat Aloe Gel.

Anyway i just wanna say .. "FUCK MALAYSIAN SUN"
Damn bodoh gila babi. Now i am not fair anymore which is the thing i fear most. I am one shade darker and i emo mengada cos it'll take like forever before i become fair again.

I damn emo till post also a bit sot already. I know its damn incoherent but then i can't think straight now and i'm damn emo sad.

Sob sob sob.

Ouch, my skin fucking hurtsss.. does anyone know any ways to relief the pain ??

1 Comments:

At 10:50 PM, September 12, 2006 , Blogger calvism said...

who was it that said too much emo is unhealthy? lolz

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home