M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Oh i see . . .

that i haven't put up pics of my escapade in Bkt Tinggi.

I guess that'll just have to wait cos i'm damn lazy to edit my photos now.

And also ar.. i look damn fat in most of them. And stupid too.

Its time to lose some weight and actually i did put in some effort into doing that .. i just did 100 sit ups last nite resting in between lah of cos. And the bf and i decided to finally hit the gym and go swimming tomorrow and do that at least 3 times a week. I am actually attempting to exercise again !

Sounds so depressing lah. I actually don't really have time to do all that. I have other better things to do like i dunno, shop ? -_-

Speaking of shopping, i actually haven't done any shopping since the mega sales started and now its ended. And guess what bf is bringing me shopping next week. What for lah since the sales are already over ?

Geram betul.

Nvm lah at least still get to go shopping.

Okie gotta stop here i think Marc and Ben's gonna call me in a while. And we're going out for some bonding session. Yes at 3am in the fucking morning.

<3

1 Comments:

At 2:42 AM, September 10, 2006 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

dowan lah.

i sked i drown.
lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home