M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

No more magic pink pill.

*BIG sigh*

Robyn just sent me an e-mail a few days ago regarding what Panadol can do to your body system.

And apparently it is toxic to the body and it also harms the liver.
See.. if i do have liver failure is prollie because of Panadols and not alcohol. I *don't* drink that often anymorE laa.. *rolls eyes*
Also apparently if i take too much of panadol menstrual i'll have to wash my kidney every month once i'm 30.

*BIGfuckingsigh*

Now i have to say goodbye to the magic pink pill and just pretend to eat vitamins and delude myself into believing its still the pink pill. Maybe it'll work that way too.

Anyways thanks a lot Robyn if not i'll probably be clutching my liver once i am 30 to the hospital and i'll be wondering if its the alcohol or not.

Hehe.

2 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, August 28, 2006 , Blogger calvism said...

paracetamol saves me from countless fevers :P

 
At 4:06 PM, August 28, 2006 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

It saves me from countless period cramps too :p

but its bad bad bad..

so have to say bye bye u know.. :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home