M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Any takers ?

O-keh i know i am really good at blackmailing people cuz i just blackmailed Marc to buy me FamousAmos today and he did. *yay*

So i finally fulfilled my craving for choc chip cookies. So fantabulous can die dot com.
Anyway i have another craving now.

I know i have lots of cravings.

What ? I am PMS-ing and i can throw a fit and be a bitch if i want to. PMS what. PMS is everything right ? *tee hee*

So what is this another craving of mine?

TADAAAA ..
Presenting to you this wonderful little beauties..


O-keh shit damn blur can mati. Well just go to www.cuppacakes.blogspot.com and you can check them out.

If you are still wondering what the heck is it .. IT'S cupcakes or cuppacakes as it is. The colours are damn beautiful and its sooooo cute can die. These beauties are only for sale per box and by order ONLY which has like 49 or 50 pieces and its so god darn expensive. *i think laa for cupcakes* The only ones i usually eat are like the ones from Gardenia. I don't really fancy cupcakes because i don't find any good ones around.

But these are really one of a kind. Its so colourful and happy looking i'm beginning to think even if i buy any i tak sampai hati to eat it. -_-"

So anyone would want to buy me these cuppacakes and share 'em with me ? LisaDarlinggg.. i know you want some.. so please buy a box then we can sharee... *hehaehehahe*

I know i damn kiam-siap laa .. but with Rm50 I can do a lot of other things.

I know i can just bully the boyfriend into buying a box for me. I'm sure he will since he is the most charming,beautiful,sexy,handsome,*big*,romantic and all other nice things boyfriend in the world, righhhhhhtt ?????

So go get me some now bitch.

*rawrr*

I think i'm crazy cuz' every 5 mins i'm going into the website and looking at the beauties. If i can't eat them now i'll just stare at it and imagine the taste of the minty choc.

I know i am damn spastic okeh. But i'm trying so don't judge me. :p

..sob sob sob..
I want cupcakes. I want, i want, i want.

*throws tantrum around and kick it*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home