M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bitching about Her

I was just taking a smoke for a bit and then i went through my sms-es and saw those Mel sent to me two nights ago. Suddenly i remembered about a certain someone bitching about me to Mel which is the stupidest thing to do because obviously Mel will tell me.

And so Mel did. And now i officially hate that certain someone.

Why ? Because i for one dislike(hate is a strong word) people that is fake and two-faced.
If you don't fucking like me don't even have that stupid tendency to suck up in front of me and act like you like me when you actually think that i am a big bitch.
Yes i already know that i am a big bitch but do you know that you are one too ? At least i admit it unlike you that succumb into your own land and believing that you are all that.

If you think you haven't done anything to step on my tail think again because news spread fast. If you don't like me then stop pretending that you do.
It is obvious that i don't like you because i show it.

So stop going around telling people things about me because i am already tired of all your stories believe me. People had been talking about you and to think that you can test Mel's patience well i salute you because you just her her jackpot.

*dry laugh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home