M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I've concluded that i am LOST.

Yes seriously i am so lost. I went to college today determined to step into class and sit through it la of course but then i ended up some place else. Don't ask me how that happened. The mind plays tricks on me. Of all people me. Haha. I of course being the *weak* one have to bow down to my mind's request right ? Non ? Nevermind that. Its crap.

Anyways i was suppose to enter contract class today but something came up as usual. Don't get me wrong i *DID* end up in college just not in class. So typical of me laa.. What to do classes are such a bore. Can just die dot com. But anyways, i met up with Lisa at 2pm -_- (class started late today and she's even later!) So we were comtemplating the issues of life and death whether to attend Mr-whatsoever-his-name-is contract's class and in the end - majority wins. Both of us didn't want to go against our will to skip class again as usual. It's contract. Trust me when one sits in a contract tutorial you either feel like jumping off the building or just plain shattering yourself with the paper shredder. Okay la.. so maybe it is the lecturer's punya issue. Can't blame us that everytime he talks only we feel like we enter another zone or planet or watever. (or maybe we are just plain dumb.) I oppose the latter.

Both of us ended up in Old China cafe and chomp gleefully on pie-tees and sipping on fresh juices. The joy of life on a hot day.

I must say that carrot juice is the bomb on a hot day.
Other than a mug of cold beer of course. Who can resist that ?

We went into our second session class which was English Legal System. And i am concluding that i am lost in the world of law. I dunno what the heck was the lecturer yabbing on about but just nodded my head and agree like i understood it. Must maintain intelligence-ness eventhough you don't understand anything.

Not a big deal right ? I'm sure i can catch up. Hopefully.

My mocks is in a month's time and i'm lost.

God please send your most beautiful angel from above and save me the misery can?
Heh, short circuit out. When you are lost you start praying. If does not help much but at least it calms your soul a little. This only applies when you are totally lost in everything. And this is pretty much everything.

Okehs, off to do assignments and study for the time-test on the 16th of June.
I have one case analysis to do and i dunno where to start.
I'm in deep shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home