M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happie Mom's Day




Dear Mom,

You've been there through hard times,sweet times,embarassing times in short through thick and thin. It's nice to have you around but sometimes i feel like you care too much. Not in a bad way but in a loving-too-protective way. Whenever i ask for advice you'd tell me the worst situation i could have be in and then only you'll let me out on the easy way. You taught me most about life and love. You taught me how to stand tall after i fall.

You told me that life isn't as easy as it looks and you never pressured me on anything. You never asked me to be wonderful in my studies but you said all i needed to do was to try my best in everything and thats enough. Everything you asked from me was so simple and yet i know there are times i would still make you mad.

Mom, I am your daughter. I think it says in my job description that as a daughter i shall annoy the hell out of you. :p

I know i may not be the perfect daughter but all i know is that i am perfect in loving you. You will always be my best friend, my listener, and the best mom i could ever wish for.

I will always appreciate things you done for me. Like buying me stuff you know that i really want, letting me do the things i want to do without restricting me at all as long as i know my limits, granting me good education and securing my life in every possible way.

And yes, you also told me that if any guy would ever try to break your little girl's heart you will make sure that you rip their balls into pieces. *she literally said that* -_-

That's how much my mom loves me. Priceless, countless and inevitably real.

Mom, i know i don't say this often as i should but i really want you to know that i love you so so much.

And i really don't know what to do if you're not here by my side.

Heck you don't even ask me to do any house chores.

Mom, you're the greatest, d'yah know that ?

*smiles*

Love you always and forever.

Your daughter.,
moi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home