M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I was on hiatus because ...

My computer sorta died-ed on me.

The motherboard decided to take its annual leave without giving me notice and the power supply decided to break up with the whole system all of a sudden.

Sighs.

What a unhappy ending it has been. But luckily moi had been a good patch-worker(okay i dunno if this word exist but who cares) and decided to take them to the therapist. The therapist told me that the power supply had actually been shooting zilch and when the whole system had an orgy they weren't satisfied. So he suggested that my computer is better off with a new power supply. And so i listened.

After one week the motherboard suddenly realised its stupidity and decided to come back to work in the system. Luckily it was still under warranty so i forgave its stupidity.

Nope, nothing got pregnant or anything like that because my computer always play safe and practise safe sex. Abstinence its the key of course but sometimes things have urges too.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The end.

I love fairy tales.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home