M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My brains are disorientated.

Like seriously.

Today after so long i finally went back to college and it felt very.. familiar. Like duh. But that isn't the point. I was sitting down there thinking "Am i seriously doing my intermediate now or am i still in a-levels? ". Come to think of it, that thought is plain stupid.

I graduated from a-levels few months now and i have to really accept the fact that i am actually growing up and becoming a better person (or not). Watever.

Oh god. Is this what people think when they get older? But i'm not OLD.

I'm only 19 for God's sake.

So cheesy eh ?

First class today and i am already hating it. Was listening to pubic public law and crime today and it all sums up to one thing. Intermediate sucks. Plain sucky. I missed out a whole lot of shit and the lecturers are plain confusing as they put it that way themselves.

The funniest thing i ever heard today isn't from any of my chicks but from my crime lecturer.

"Are you getting me ?"
*An angel must have been passing the class because everyone fell silent*

"I am glad you're confused."
Like .. W H A T ??!

"It's good you're confused because it means you're actually thinking and digesting the information i just said .. yoda yoda yoda yack yack yack."
WHAT the FUCK ?

Anyways i get the picture. I might be confused but not by the facts of the law but by the lecturer twisting the facts of the law.

Why am i doing this to myself ?

*sighies*

:edit:

I shall now always remember to never talk about SEX so loudly and openly in public because the homeless people can actually hear you.

Long story short.

Lisa,Reen and I were babbling non-stop basically mostly about Reen's bee-yoo-ti-ful sex life so loudly and then there was this homeless auntie that sat right behind me on the floor at the place we yum-chaed and fell silent. Being moronic as we were we still kept talking *talk about stupid-ness* and talking and talking. Before we left Reen got out some change to give to the homeless lady and she spoke out in fluent English to us.

"All you girl's second toes are longer than your first because in your life you are always helping other people."

That was what she said.
I was like amused and bewildered at the fact that she might was actually listening to our whole conversation.

So Lisa,Reen and I swore to hopefully never ever see her again.

*conversation was about garters,corsets,stilleto heels,orgasms,FAKE orgasms and the like.

So embarassing i must say.

*double sighies*

- x o x o -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home