M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Of free time and MORE free time.

I have another three days to bum around till my next tutorial. Wonder what shall i do.

My cousin,Sherry called me today and told me she just came down to Kay El. She would of course like to go on some retail therapy with moi in the city of Kay El where you shop until you never stop.

Seriously i hope that i don't see a big zero at the end of the day in my bank account. I seriously have so many things that i eyed on for so long. Damn it, i should stop going out and googling on things i may not need.

But here is prollie a few things that i really really want to get in the mean time.

*A pair of NikeCortez.
- I actually realise i don't need it because it will probably end up like my babyblue NikeAir and my PinkRuby Nikes which is stuck somewhere in my Kingdom of where-the-shoes-never-end.
But of course the battling goes on in my head.
- I will probably need it because it goes nicely with all my casual clothes like my Levi's and my short skirts.

And that is important,no? Mixing and matching is very important in a girl's life. Yes i digress again, IMPORTANT laa.

*That new model of Adidas i saw the other day.
- I need it because everyone needs Adidas right? It goes with EVERYTHING. Besides my blue grafitti Adidas is in a wreck that i shall throw it into the nearest bin.

*New sweat pants and tight tanks.
-Because i am growing fat and i am enrolling in a gym soon with Lisa so it is better if i get a rough of idea of what i should buying to go to gym right? Just in case if my instructor happens to be a awesomely hot guy which happens to be gay so he can always boost my alter-bitchy-ego on how great i look in my hot sweat pants and my tight tank.

*New Guess? bag which i eyed long time ago and that Roxy sling bag.
-Why ? Just because i have this fetish for bags of any kinds and oh, i need that sling bag from Roxy because college started. Doesn't it all make sense? Agree with me so that i would feel much better.

*More and more clothes from MNG,Topshop and Miss Selfridge and did i mention i also reserved a couple of clothes which is still stuck in M%Industrie.
- Everyone wear clothes right and i can't be expecting myself to wear the same clothes throughout the whole year so that is the most valid excuse i've heard myself say in a long long time. Actually it is not even an excuse its more of a statement of fact. *i am so emo*

*New Levi's Red Tab jeans.
-Now that i am finally losing weight *grins glefully* i can .. *need i say more?*

*New saucy,hot and sexy lingerie.
-Because the boyfriend loves it and i would really love to feel sexy once in a while.

O-kay i have more but i think i am going over the board. So i shall stop babbling and continue to check-list everything that i NEED to buy and i have to so think of a way to use up that Rm50 voucher i have from Parkson.

If people think that i am considered as a shopaholic i think if they met Lisa and Reen they probably think that i am actually sane considering the fact that Lisa and Reen are like compulsive shopaholics. Their shopping habits is so overwhelming that retail therapy does not actually exist in their dictionary.

They go shopping before class and after class. During class sometimes too.

Talk about streaks of insanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home