M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Damn Value

I bought 4 pair of earrings from Pyramid for only RM10 because it was damn value. I think i stood there for about half an hour trying to pick which earrings should i buy. There was like a whole display of like zillions different types of earrings. Square ones, circle ones, long ones, short ones well the list never ends. It was so pwetty i just had to buy them. IT'S ONLY RM 10.

And the boyfriend helped me pick one out of the four too! So helpful la yea.. -_-
*sticks out tongue*

While i was gleefully picking my earrings, the boyfriend got fed up and went to get a drink instead. So i was left happily picking it on my own. He then came back and got a little annoyed.

"You're still not done yet are you?"
"No..."
"Come let me help. You seem like you're lost in that sea of earrings."
"Eh. You *can* help."
" ..... "
"By standing right next to me and see whether the earrings i pick suitable or not." *big smiles*
"I am so not doing that. What is the difference anyways?"
"Okeh. Fine. Wait then."

Met Lisa while picking the earrings and i told her how value it was. She agreed and asked me to buy a whole tonne for Reen for her birthday. *tee hee* I am so sure that Reen already got tonnes of earrings at home besides i don't think that earrings are the best birthday pressie for a best friend.



So value right ? *tee hee*

The boyfriend picked this one for me. He thinks its the nicest among all.


Later on we met up with Wai, Augustine and Jeremy and had a drink in Klang near Tesco or something. Had cheese naan and its like the most disgusting naan i ever had. Steven Corner's naan is still the best. *bwah*

I had the urge to ask everyone what did they think about the earring. So i started with Wai.

"Hows my earrings? Aren't they cute?"
"Okeh lor. Like any other normal earrings."
"Heh. Quite pointless talking to you. You're suppose to say its cute or watever.He(referring to the boyfriend) picked it okeh."
"Owh really.."

And then Wai turns and talks to the boyfriend instead.
"So you helped her pick the earrings ar? I heard she's been telling me its 4 pair for RM10 only."
"Yeah...And that also she took 30 mins"
"Why so stupid wait for her?"
"Then? Walk away. I didn't had an option."
*sad emo face here*
"Actually i had.."
My face lit up when he said that.
"One;to pick it FOR her,Two;to pick it myself and Three;to pick it WITH her"
"HAHAHAHAHAHHA.."

He then looked at me and say .. "No laa darling.. You know i waited cuz i love you right?"

Fucker.

Actually i just bought the earrings cause it was damn value only.
I have an allergy towards all these acessories unless its real silver,white gold,gold or platinum.
No i am not going to chuck it into a box or whatever. I am going to wear it. It's going to itch but i'll wear it anyways :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home