M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I followed the plan

I actually took my time when the boyfriend reached my house today to pick me up for lunch. My dad had to call me to wake me up and tell me that the boyfriend is banging on the front door. My dad was on the way out or else he'll be super nice to open the door. And thus i have to wake from my slumber and open the damn door for the boyfriend. He came in and literally shooked me up and down to wake me up but i could barely make it so i slept on the couch in the hall while he went online.

I'm such a brat and only he can stand me. He actually waited for a whole hour before i regain consciousness. I swear all i wanted to do was just pull him in bed and snore away. But of course being a fantalizing girlfriend i went to take my shower instead. That took another half hour. So much patience. I likey.

Went over to his house and watch a couple of DVDs to kill off time before dinner. His mom cooked the most fantabulous meals ever. Went to pick Wai and Ming after that to pick up the fucker Augustine at Ikano where he works. We do this every weds and sats because he hasn't got a car yet.

Went to have a drink and met up with Nicholas and Gurdeep. After a bit everyone was talking about games and then we decided to head on for a few rounds of counter-strikes at the cafe. Was really exciting though since i haven't been gaming for a shit long time.

It was just a plain Monday night out with nothing better to do.
Gosh i need a life before i totally lose it.

Grr... and amazingly i wished i had classes more often so that my brains won't actually literally rust over the week. Nothings in my head at the moment.

Oh shit. Just remembered also that i have to go for a job interview for an event this wed. Good grief, i nearly forgot.

Guess i better head to slumberland now before i look like some silly panda on wed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home