M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

10 years from now.

I was thinking about how will I be 10 years from now. I'll be 29. And i wonder if i will still be kinda lost in life doing nothing. I imagine myself actually droning myself over piles of law suits and cases of different kind. Life would be quite meaningless then. I will be at the office from 9am-5pm doing different kind of endless paperwork. Oh the horror. Or maybe i'll be sitting in court at 5 in the morning waiting for my turn to yell to the judge over whether the husband would be guiltily charged for beating up the wife. He should be anyway. But thats not the point. You'll never know maybe then i'll be happily married and be the tai tai of someone and have two kids and live in a penthouse in somewhere really posh.

But what will life really be ? I can imagine myself having a daughter but not a son (dunno why) and soon i will have to deal with her the same way my mom deals with me now. She'll want to have her own car, her own credit card, shopping sprees with her close mates and soon she'll be getting her heart broken by some bastard or if she is really lucky she might she just be a virgin till she meets the one and only guy and marries him. Shit no, i hope that doesn't happen. It will be such a sad case won't it ? I would let her have all the freedom she wants as long as she knows what the hell is she doing and whether is it wrong or right. O-kay i suddenly sound like Lyndsay Lohan's mom now. But what the heck all mothers want their kid to feel free right ?

Anyways, i'll only have to think about that when i really do have a kid. And maybe that might not even happen when i am 29. The thing is i can't really see how life would be when i am 29. Actually i can't even see what will i be like 5 years from now. All i hope is that i actually already graduated from law school and set foot into some senses. For all i know i am kind of losing my senses now.

So for now i am going to drone myself in law books and graduate and live life to the fullest.
Maybe just maybe i might be one of the biggest attorney in M'sia.

Heck that will so NOT happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home