M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Noobie

A little bit of what ?

*grins cheesily*

No, nothing like that.
I am just talking about a lil of counter-strike every night does a little good to the soul. Seriously. I guess people these days just don't play that anymore eh because the new thing is DoTa. It's like everywhere i go i see people either dota-ing or playing RAN online (some chinese game, i think). But i like CS cuz you actually don't really need much brain power to just fire at someone.

Heh, i suck at strategy game.
I remember there was this one time when i played Dota with the boyfriend,Ming and Wai and it wasn't pretty. I screamed like i was some psychopath and was like egging on my boyfriend annoyingly. Of course being the patient boyfriend he is he just tell me what the fuck to do.

And i still didn't get it. I was like SO stupid. Literally. I was like asking stupid question all the time throughout the game and i even walked into the enemy's base NOT realising that i was gonna die. Some of the stupid thing i said while i was playing.

*doing doing doing* walks merrily into base and seeing the enemy NOT realising it WAS the enemy and said out loud ..
"Who is this ? How do i kill it? Is this you baby?"
"No. Its Wai."
*dies emo-ish-ly*
"Oh. So i died?"

Boyfriend roll eyes at this point and started to laugh out loud.
Omfgwtfbbq. Damn not funny o-kay.

See, so stupid can die right? So don't even ask me to play Dota or else i might just ask you to go hump a donkey or something. I get VERY VERY offended. It makes me feel stupider than i already am.

And the next is i can't fucking control my character that well.
No actually i can't control it at all. There was this one time i remembered that my boyfriend got so emo he tried to refrain himself from slapping my head.

"Eh, why does my fucking character keep going and killing all those tree thingy by itself ar? Nothing better to do is it?"
*Boyfriend super emo here*
"And the thing is i can't like control this thing you know. I am not even pressing anything and it just go and rush over the damn branch thingy like its never seen a tree or something before. Whacko laa ... "
*Boyfriend super emo can die here after i said that*
"And ah, how am i suppose to like make it stay put? Why yours so keng ar?"
"Cause you're stupid."
"What?!!??! Eh, i am not stupid la okay. I just dunno how to navigate this thing."
"Yah. Stupid la."
I gave him THE pout here.

At this point i started to kill my boyfriend in the game and i turned into a goat.
WOW. Like so fascinating right?
You kill your team mate and you turn into a goat. Geez.
And this is only Dota. Imagine if i play other games. Maybe i can just turn into like a pig and start humping the tree or something.

I think for now i better stick to games like Sims and CS. The safe ones.
I managed to kick Wai's arse today at CS and it sure felt good because while we were taking a ciggie break he was complaining as hell.

"Wah. Damn keng ar you. Know how to kill people already."
"Oh.Thanks."

:p

I like to be modest sometimes too you know. Not everyday deserves some loving from moi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home