M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

So..

Tell me who would ever want to hump a corpse ? Or how does one actually get caught for humping a corpse ?

So me and Id (Reen's other half) was chatting online a while ago and he wanted to tell me about the law. *hmmpft*

"So let me tell you about the law okays?"
"Owh, sure thing. Anything interesting?"
"Yesh. According to the law you can't have sex with a corpse."
"Wat the heck.. Who would wanna hump a corpse by the way?"
"I dunno. But you better becareful and tell that to Jason too."
"hAHa."
"Kidding."
"So what is the punishment if you do hump a corpse?"
"I dunno according to s70 bla bla bla bla.."
"Ohh.. but that is rare okeh. I don't think anyone would actually want to hump a corpse."
"Yeah but when it does happen then you'll have a law to protect it."
"Oh..hahaahaha..weird." -_-"
"Like you know lets just say lar if you were a guy and Angeline Jolie or something were about to die in your arms and you got horny.."
"Hahaaa..."

Awkward silence.

"So what other things you can't hump?"
"Erm.. animals unless you are in certain part of America where animal humping is lawful."
"So can you hump a lamp post or a chair or anything else? Would you get charged?"
"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANNA DO THAT?!"
"I mean if you can't hump corpses what bout other stuff right?"
"No. I mean you'll get bruise okay if you DO hump a lamp post. You're sick btw."
"Heeheeeheee."

Really? I reckon some dogs do it and they're fine but of course they're different from humans right ? *laughs out loud*

So i did some research just to be sure and yeap.. Arnie Schwarzenegger did outlaw sex with corpses.

-_-" *swt*

Click on the link to read furthermore.

http://news.neilrogers.com/news/articles/2004091202.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home