M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Pointless Conversation

Boyfriend: You do realise you're eating double chocolate chip ice-cream right ?
Moi: Yea..
Boyfriend: ?!
Moi: What is the big deal ?
Boyfriend: Its 3 in the morning and you look like your goldfish just died and you're watching Grey's Anatomy.
Moi: Yes i know that and Grey's Anatomy is a great show. And i don't have a goldfish. -_-
Boyfriend: Please promise me.
Moi: What ?

At this point i was getting quite annoyed at his stupid reactions over me and my tub of ice-cream.

Boyfriend: That you solemnly swear that you would not hit,bite and pinch me or watsoever if you get paranoid tomorrow morning that you gain imaginary weight or something.
Moi: Don't be silly.It's just ice-cream. How much weight can i gain anyways.

We both cuddled and continued watching the show.
I woke up this afternoon, weighed myself as usual. I got paranoid.

Moi: Omg.I think i just gain some weight.
Boyfriend: Don't be stupid. You look like yesterday.
Moi: Shouldn't have ate the ice-cream last night. *pouts*
Boyfriend: Everytime. Pointless.

Yeah we have pointless crappings all the time. Thats what keep us alive.

*grins*

-xoxo-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home