M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Swimming

. . . . . . makes me tired. And i don't like being tired because when i am i get all grumpy-ish and angry-ish. And when i am all grumpy-ish and angry-ish poor boyfriend takes the shit from me and therefor to save him the shit i might as well stay fresh all the time.

BUT. Swimming i did. And it made me tired. So boyfriend took the shit from me and so happen i am PMS-ing at the moment. Also i have tonnes of pimples on my beautiful face and therefore i am *noT* beautiful anymore and when i am not beautiful i get angry.

And when i am angry-ish.. guess what i do ? I vent on the boyfriend.

So poor boyfriend.

So i *vowed* to never ever swim again. (It makes my har frizzy anyways)

But ..

The boyfriend and friends are going swimming again tomorrows and i have to go because boyfriend says i am getting fat-ish. And when i am fat-ish i have to exercise and therefore i am going swimming! Ish. Then i'll get all tired again. And angry. And grumpy.



O-kay this post is meant to annoy the crap outta anyone who is reading it.
And its quite pointless.

So have fun.


*xoxo*

P/s: I also have nothing interesting to blog at the moment because i am currently life-less. 'Sides, its 6 am now. Normal people don't blog at this hour hence the stupidity.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, September 20, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're boring.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home