M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Cat/Dog ?

I was just chatting with Lisa and Reen on MSN and i put my doggie's picture as my avatar.

And while we were going on and on about some useless topic suddenly Lisa asked ..

"Eh, who's cat is that ?"

So for a moment Reen got confused and said she doesn't have any cats or dogs for that matter.

So i was thinking since when does anyone one of us got a picture of a cat as our avatar. And then i came to realise that Lisa was talking about my doggie.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A CAT ?



Meet Twixtie, my confused cat/dog.

No Lisa i don't hate you but i'm sure my doggie does :p

Wonder if it meows.

:edit:

Owh she said that my msn avatar is so small that it looks like a cat. Luckily she didn't say it looked like a cow.

-xoxo-

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, May 21, 2006 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

Good grief.

She had an explanation... apparently she said my msn avatar was too small. hehe :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home