M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Abandoned

By that i meant this blog not me of course ;p

Anyway i am just going to be semi-hiatus soon because my mocks are around the corner and i also realised that whatever i've been studying doesn't get in my head. The information has all leaked out by now because i've been watching too much football.

Sighs.

Spain was eliminated by France last night which is a real goddamnit pain in the arse. I mean the French are good but then they had never really showed any real good performance in the whole World Cup this year. I definitely still think that the Spanish should have won instead. The first goal by Maniche was great but their glory ended real soon. *big sigh* And i also emo because i lost money! Grr ..

*emo emo emo* *money emo*

The Germans are playing against the Argentines this Friday. Wonder what kinda show will they put on. So far Germany had really been in tip-top condition and really strong too.

Lately been really busy working for events and i am shit tired from all those. Thank god my schedule is going to be flexi soon.

Well i guess i am back to my law books again.
Won't be updating soon unless aliens invaded earth or maybe something really emo happens like Brazil losing to France though that is very unlikely. *inserts dry laugh*

Once again a big happy birthday to my LisaDarling. Hope you had a great one ;)

By the way the boyfriend had been PMS-ing lately also because i kept throwing bitch fits at him.
Thank god he is taking it calmly and for tolerating my fits.
He even offered to take me to relax my hair *AND* to MidValley or OneUtama tomorrow because he knows ZARA's sales starts tomorrow.
He's so nice sometime i don't have the heart to even ask him to go hump a donkey or something when he PMS.

*sigh*

I am the luckiest bitch in the world to have him. And he is the luckiest bastard in the world to have me.
The world is a happy place :p

I know. Sounds corny yea..

haHA.

*runs off to cuddle in boyfriend's arms now*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home