M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Due to certain silly circumstances which can die.com .....

I would firstly like to apologize to dear LisaDarlings for not doing this in person.
Mainly cuz i hardly see u these days..

And also the fact that i just ran outta credit but so want to do this straight away..

I just want you to know that i love you lots and thanks for being such a great friend.

Thanks for tolerating my super idiot alter-ego side and my super bitch moments and for not slapping me upside down inside out :p

Anyways i know i've been missing your presence lately but hopefully we'll get back on track okies ?

Muahs.

Happy 19th Birthday Lisadarling !!


*prays hard that Lisa read this post* pray pray pray *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home