M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

So anyways

So.. i have been abandoning my blog again. So can die dot com.
The World Cup also has been over for like 2 weeks now and of course the whole wide universe now know that ITALY won. *screams in delight and throws confetti everywhere*

What, still can celebrate a bit whut..

Anyways i'm having my mocks in like a few hours time but i made up my mind not to go because i won't die and i have to go for a casting tomorrow and it is VERY important.
*not that my mocks aren't laa but somethings are more important only. :p

And also i'm having my period now and my tummy hurts like crazy. Dunno how the fuck am i going to even wear the stupid white dress tomorrow also. Keep on thinking what if i stain it. Then i'll be damn shy right. *HaHHhaa*

O-keh dowan to blog now cuz i don't know what else to say.

Oh and Jeensy is back from Aussie, wonder what he brought back for me this time.
Funny enough the minute he touch down .. well not the minute but about 8 hours after he touched down he called.

"Hey.. I AM BACKK.. "
"In M'sia ??!"
I dunno what made me ask that like damn bodoh only of course la Malaysia where else..
"DUH. Want to come to Flam?! I'm with JiaYung."
"Hahahahah.. just got back only go club and drink. Sot. And no i'm in Williams now."
"Cheh, wanted to go there but didn't. Well have fun then."
"See yahss.."

Wonder if he brought back the dick lollipop i wanted :p

Anyways, signing off now.

Ta'z.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home