M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Too much of law.


There is two weeks left to study for my mocks so i am cramming as much useless info in to my brains. And miraculously it is actually working. Maybe i am hallucinating.

I read my whole copy of Michael Zander's notes on Judicial Precedent and i find the part about Lord Denning's challenge to make the Court of Appeal as the highest court of appellate very intriguing. And soon enough i was actually debating with Id, Reen's boyfriend about the judiciary and their discretion. It seems that i want to be the next Lord Denning. *haha*

This is when i know i am turning gila and i should just stick to the conventional way of answering question about the precedent.

Mr Reuben the Common Law and Reasoning lecturer might just come up to me and smack my paper to my face or maybe he won't turn up to me at all because he got a heart attack.

So i shall just stick to the very conventional way. Damn wasting time man reading all those law articles and scholar's debate.

*sticks out tongue*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home