M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Monday, July 31, 2006

My feet hurts.

WHY ?

Because i finally went partying. *grins gleefully*

It was a very last minute thing and i didn't planned what outfits to wear.

I wore my black corsetty top and my slutty black shoes.
Obviously the wrong shoes because i swear i was trying to dance sanely when all i did was just moving my ass around.

Reminder to self never to wear those sluttly shoes to dance ever again. Especially in RUSH where there are people almost everywhere and it is damn shy if i trip and fall flat on my face.
Watever.

Anyway my feet hurts now and the boyfriend wants to take me to MidValley to shop. -_-

Gtg now, meeting with Celina in Starbucks in a bit.

I need a frap and a smoke badly.

:)

Laters everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home