M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I was sick and ..

.. i couldn't party, drink alcohol, smoke(!), eat deep fry smellie tofu, drink coke and etc etc.

It was pretty painful.(Not literally.)

I had sore throat and the chills on Sunday morning and i sneezed so many gazillion times so Momzie fetch me to the doctor's straight away. She's very paranoid about all these. Abit sneezing only she'll buy a whole pack of god-knows-what flu chinese medicine pills for whoever that sneezed. -_-"

I had a very bad,infected and sore throat, fever and flu. Sigh. I couldn't eat proper food and breath properly for the past 3 days it was so annoying. Every night after i took my medicine i lie in bed for at least 2 hours before falling asleep because i was so scared that i might just stop breathing while sleeping. I had some breathing difficulties, o-keh not just plain paranoid like some psychomaniac laa. I told the boyfriend about the complications.

"I can't breath properly everynight before i go to sleep.."
"So serious ar ? Wanna go hospital ?"
"Don't be sohai laa .. "
"I know why..Did you smoke in the last few days ?"
"Er no. No ciggies and also sore throat laa.."
"See thats why. You're too used to smoking before bed whut.. so now you don't you feel like you're dying.."
"Excuse me.. wanna kena whack tomorrow?"
"No la.. i love you baby.."

Pffttt.

But now as in of today i recovered and even went to eat my smellie tofu just now :p




And i am losing my voice. I was talking to the boyfriend when suddenly my voice just dissapear.
Like *poof* and i looked like a mime pointing up and down.

Sigh.

Got work somemore tomorrow.

-_-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home