M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Magic Pill

I absofuckinglutely hate the *time of the month* but i still rather get it then NOT get it at all. But thats besides the point. The thing is i remember when i was 13 the first time i got my period it was like nothing. No pain, nothing, yilek. Although my mom asked me whether i was scared anot laa.. She thinks i'm still like 8 years old or something.

As the years passed i get really bad cramps. As in REALLY REALLY bad like the can mati dot com type. Like today, no scratch that, LIKE NOW i feel like i'm going to die. As in really going to die already.

Will someone please send me to the emergency ward ?

Boyfriend patted me and sayang me and even bought me the KitKat ice-cream i craved for like days. Damn manja la me but i deserve it. Muahaha.

So anyway i think i finally deluded myself into the fact that the Panadol Menstrual does work because i'm taking it whenever i feel like my uterus are just going to explode. That's my magic little pink pill. And today when i couldn't find where it was i nearly cried.

The boyfriend then drove me to the nearest 7-11 so i could get some.

The cashier was a malay guy and he didn't understood me when i said i wanted Panadol Menstrual. So i just said panadol perempuan. -_-"

So now i have my magic pink pill and can go to sleep in peace.

I know this is a damn bodoh post but i'm having my period so i can do whatever i want.

*sticks out tongue*

P/S: Is anyone buying cuppacakes for me ?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home