M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Cannot make it at all

Yes thats how my whole body is feeling at the moment.

SO CANNOT MAKE IT AT ALL DOT COM DOT MY.

I had work today promoting the new Motorola A1200.
And omfg i am so tired now i don't even think i will have the mood to wake up and go to class tomorrow which i know i will so die dot com if i keep skipping cos of work.

But really lah i can't make it already lah.

I think i'm going to die any moment soon.
*i take that back, don't wanna be run over a bus anytime soon or worse a truck.*

And worse of all i am gaining soooo much weight all of a sudden its not even laughable anymore.
I think my body is just bloated lah, you know water retention and everything.
-_-"

And i just ate a burger.
Shiet.

So much for keeping fit.

Anyways i'm off to do my stupid pubic public law assignment and drown miserably in my tiredness.

I need my boyfriend.
*sobs*

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, September 04, 2006 , Blogger calvism said...

then i have to start calling u ah pui :P cool~

 
At 12:28 AM, September 05, 2006 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

leo: geezz.. ask me to eat leaf.. okie i'ii go eat some *weed* now. lol :P

calv: wat. me not ah pui lah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home