M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

SMS, literally.

The other day while yum-chaing with the boyfriend and Jack, boyfriend suddenly got a SMS from his ex-boss which was written :

"W a u I a h o"
At first boyfriend didn't know what it meant so he asked both me and Jack to decipher it. I told him that maybe he sent a wrong SMS or something but boyfriend said that the ex-boss was suppose to SMS him so that he could go over to collect some stuff. So i *trieD* to read it again.
Me: I think he's in pain. WAULAUHO, u know...
Bf: Stupid.
Me: -_-" Don't ask me laa then.
Jack: I think send wrong message la.
Bf: OH! I think he meant Where Are U I'm At Home.
Me: Wah, like that also can ar. Damn short right.
Okie. So the ex-boss really gave a whole new meaning to the term Short Messaging Service.
The shortest sms i always get is from Momzie. She'll only type one liners like .. "where are u", without the question mark somemore. And i'll tell her where am i and she'll go like "ok".
Damn wasting money la.

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, August 29, 2006 , Blogger calvism said...

mumzie! hehe

ur bf ex boss really keng! lolz

 
At 12:32 AM, August 30, 2006 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

lol.
i know o_O"

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home