M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Surprise . . . .

Just the other day boyfriend and i had some sort of a big fight about something really stupid.
So he got angry and i got angry and then we both got angry. Over what ? Nothing.

Damn silly.

So the boyfriend decided to make it up to me and called it truce by buying his way out ..
And i bought his way out. In the end we lived happily ever since.

HAhA.

So guess what he did that made me happy-ish ?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Come on you're almost there . . . .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yup he bought me cupcakes. *bweh*
I'm easy to please lah. So i'm considered a quite low maintenance girlfriend.
Just buy me cupcakes and i'm happy and you're forgiven. See so easy righttt ?


Damn pretty right ... ?? I likey. Although its not as good as Cuppacakes but its still good. Maybe got too much love in it lah. Lol. I humour myself sometimes.

Okie the picture is quite blur. -_-


Told yah i'm easy to please.

I'll really have to go and sleep now before i really really pass out.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 AM, September 03, 2006 , Blogger calvism said...

the more u say u'r easy to pls, the more i'm thinking u'r not :P lolz *sigh* poor bf :P jkjk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home