M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Happy Belated Merdeka.

Arghh. Just got back from Bkt Tinggi last night at around 9pm.
Passed out until like this afternoon at 2pm. I slept for 13 hours or so straight and when i woke up my bladder was so full i thought i pee-ed in my pants. Which i did not laa of course. -_-

Then went out to meet my bro with the boyfriend and then went over to the boyfriend's and then went out to meet Wai and Ming for our usual yum-cha session.
NOW only got home.

-_-

Will blog soon about the trip to Bkt Tinggi.
So can die dot com.

I need to pass out real bad now. Tomorrow got class somemore. AIHHHH.
Someone please shoot me.

Oh yah..

Happy Belated Merdeka to everyone !

*big grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home