M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Dunno dot com

What's with the title ? Nothing.
I just didn't know what post this comes under so i'll forego the stupid title-ing.
Anyways the boyfriend,Ming,Wai,Ping,Augustine and I went to play badminton last night at 11pm somewhere in Shah Alam.

And guess what ?

My butt hurts today like shit. And i was walking like a silly duck.

And guess what ?

I have work tomorrow.

ARGGGHH. *stress emo*

I'm going to bed now angry and with a sore-fucking-arse.

And yes i still haven't put up the pics from Bkt Tinggi. I think i'm just going to forget that for now. I have four fucking assignments to finish by next Friday and i don't even know where to start.

ARGHH. *stress double emo*

Why can't i have more time in a day ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home