M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

I'm off again.

*dust this blog with feather duster*

Okay can start now. I realise these few days i've not been blogging so frequently anymore. As usual my life is a bore and exciting stuff rarely happens to me. *HaHHaAA*

Anyway was in Planet Hollywood today with Celina drinking. And that's about it.
Watched You,Me and Dupree.It was not that bad but all i can say is Dupree can be quite annoying at times. It's like you're sitting there and you just wanna punch him for shit that he did. Luckily he made up for it.

Oh yeah, i'm gonna be missing in action for some time. Going to Bkt Tinggi with the boyfriend and gang tomorrow. Just gonna chill out and have some innocent lil fun.

And yeah i just have to vent this out a bit.
This lady which is not close to me at all went to blabber some stuff around about me. And seeing that its not a really big deal it didn't really push my buttons at first. But the things that she said can make me boil for like the next ten fucking years. Its like she purposely wanna make the thing taste more. (Add salt, add vinegar.)

Excuse me ? What rights do you have to go about egging on me when i didn't even commit a fucking crime. And by the way have you look at your daughter lately ? God knows what the fuck she does and you're there complanining about me ? HELLO ? I don't think anyone gives a shit about what she said but it just freaking pisses me off.

Yea, i know i'm a bitch at times. Sometimes. Okay fine all the time.
At least i know that and i don't deny it.

And you whereas is just in a state of total denial.
So stop screwing around my life and get on with yours okay.

*breaths out*

Finito.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home