M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Friday, September 15, 2006

I think i lost some time

I realised i haven't been updating lately due to the piles of work i still have to do for college and also been busy working.

Yes, i am still a bit emo over the sunburn issue cos my skin now is like damn not nice. Can i just go and get rolled over by a truck ?

Anyway i was just reading over my essay and i realise i wrote lotsa rubbish and bullshit in it. I'm trying my best not to sound like a stupid person writing the essay but unfortunately i fail to do so. I AM still reading it and yes it still sounds like its coming from a dumb blonde.

Sigh, so much for reading up all the latest notes.

Stress can die.

Anyhows i guess i won't be updating anytime soon cos i STILL have a lot of readings to catch up with and i think i'm losing a whole lot of time over nothing.

Can someone, anyone at all for that matter buy me some time ? I seem to not have enough of those.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home