M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Stepping out of my teens soon

It just occurred to me that this year i am no longer a teenager. Oh no. My teenage life gone in what felt like just a blink of the eye. Now that i am going to be twenty this year i realised that i actually cannot remember most of the things i actually did during my teenage life. o_O It felt like only yesterday i was 13.

Short long term memory lost. *hAHA*

Today i'm just gonna blog about a fragment of things i can remember during my elementary school years.

These are some of the things which i could remember happening during elementary school ..
-No point in remembering about kindergarten because it is almost non-existent to me right now.
*I was in standard one in srk sri subang jaya and sat next to Jerry which turned into a hunk right now. And also std2 and 3 .. okie. This is all that i remember right now.

*Lived with my grandmother which i loved and will always remember so dearly. Although not here anymore on earth i will always remember what she thought me and how she always spoilt me when i was young. I'll always remember how she thought me to recite this speech that is in mandarin knowing that i don't know a single word of mando.

*And then SunwayElementary grew out of no-bloody-where and half of the students of the school was being deported over there. So std4,5 and 6 was here.

*One thing which is considered importantly funny is that i forgotten what time my PTS exam starts during std3 and missed it. Looking back on it i think i wouldn't have gotten thru even if i was to sit for the exam. Funnily only 2 or 3 people managed to jump to std 5. Yeah, during my year i guess our IQ must be lower,haven't actually developed or something. But i guess i'm just really stupid in nature. *hmmph* I prefer to go with the first reason.

*Found my soul mate best friend for life Marc in the midst of every other Tom,Dick and Harry. And we're still very the best of friends until now. Its been like 11 years man, i seriously dunno how we can freaking stand each other. I appreciate all the silent conversation we had because according to him best friends can sit together and not say anything and still have the best conversation of our lives ... which i think is very true. I remembered in 2005 when i had this major breakdown of my freaking life i turned to him and he fetched me around in his car not saying anything and letting me cry non-stop. He being there listening to my idiotical sobs is truly my pillar of support. And not to mention also his car broke down and was in smokes at that same freaking time in the middle of no where and we both panicked like some major idiots on the highway. Remember Marc ? Good times.

*Some major bitch threw accusatory remarks at me because she said i lied about not getting my period. This was at the end of std6. Seriously when i have my period also i must advertise ah? What brand i use you want to know anot? What are you .. 5? Oh guess how she found out .. she was at my place when she saw my pads in one of my cupboards and she extorted me like some kind of idiot. *seriously i dunno why i can remember all these stupid shit when i tried so hard to remember the name of the LordChancellor of Britain.*

*I was a librarian during my primary school days. Yah, can you fucking believe that? I almost cannot believe that. I was actually some bendahari for the library (it's on my cert which i still have till now) and guess what ? I've never collected any money. I dunno why i'm the bendahari even. Actually i don't even know why i was a freaking librarian. -i've got a feeling that it was because some guy must be really hot. But then again i was so freaking young i don't think i've ever thought of guys that way back then.

*I've had a crush on this guy that had a crush on this other girl for 2 years. I even helped him to go get that girl that he had a crush on. I talked to him everyday until his mom thought that i was the girlfriend instead. But in the end he never got her anyways. And he's the guy that sat next to me in std1. This is just so freaking corny and ironic.

*I did a school dance to some BackstreetBoys song. I think the song was called Larger than Life or something..

*I've never gotten anything other than A for my English from std1 to std6. Ever.

*There was a time i couldn't do maths at all and my maid from Indonesia had to tutor me. Yeah, i was actually that stupid. And then when she fly back to Indonesia i automatically could understand maths. The topic which i couldn't do at all then was division but i could do multiplication fairly well.

*Went through the phase where all girls have to hate boys. It was so damn stupid.

*I cried during UPSR result day because this guy told me that i got 2As .. but actually i didn't. He saw wrongly. I got 4As.

*A friend wrote me a letter to apologise and i still have it until now.

*Autograph books was the *in* thing.

*Skipped class with AshleyYunz (i dunno if you still remember this girl) because she claimed she had gastric and we went off to the canteen to eat ... seaweed.

*When i was 11 or 12 i had a big birthday party at the poolside of my dad's recreational club and we played water balloons and pass the parcel. I still have the pictures somewhere. And Marc i will so blackmail you if you mistreat me :P You look really silly in there.

*Learnt how to swim and trained when i was 9 or 10. And then stopped when i was 14. Took a detour and learnt ice-skating instead.

*I swear my fashion sense was somewhat weird because i had low self-esteem and i was really really fat. I was and still am.. but self-esteem could be built i guess.

*Had crushes on guys but they always think that i'm just the girl that is a very good friend. Period. Nothing more.
Well there was once when this guy i liked asked me to go horse riding with him and his family. Yah, horse riding. o_O And then he moved away.

*Had a girl best friend. Lost her because of some silly tiff. I still wish sometimes that we're still friends. But i guess we don't see eye to eye anymore.

*Cried on my birthday twice. When i was 10 and when i was 12. I can't remember why though.


Well that's all i can remember for now. These are some of the things that happened when i was in primary school... Now it's long gone. I will cherish it always although some may be bad, embarassing but still it was my childhood memory eh. And now this year i am 20 and everything seems like a total blur to me.

Time flies so quickly without even sparing me a second to stop and ponder about what i am going to do with life. It just keeps on going and going. For all you know my next blog post may just be.. stepping outta my twenties or "Hey i'm getting married.."

I hope that i am somehow heading on the right track in life. I mean that's whats thats really matter at the moment ain't it ?

If only i was still 8, i'd be running around stress free and my only problem then would be .. what to play tomorrow. What is in for tomorrow .. If only everything didn't happen so fast that i've almost forgot half of my life.

How about you ? Have you forgotten yours ?

5 Comments:

At 3:58 PM, April 14, 2007 , Blogger t.d. said...

omg..u know something? i performed backstreetboys too when i was in std 6 in srk seafield 3! "as long as you love me"! wtf!

 
At 3:04 AM, April 15, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

tim: omg. seriously? -_- good times good times. hahah damn lamee :p hey nice hanging out wit u again tho! we shud do yam-cha sessions more often !

 
At 6:43 PM, April 16, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg reading this makes me feel so old now.. pffffttt a big thanks..

hehehehe :D oh yeah and hi from frankfurt.. AGAIN.. =)

 
At 4:14 AM, April 17, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

leo: aiyah.. ur not that old okie. ur just older..:p at least ur still hot.

yes take good care of urself there okie dokies? :)

 
At 4:43 AM, April 17, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol hawt? not hawt enuff apparently hehe! i will dun worry =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home