M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Stress out emotionally.

Sighs, tomorrow is the bloody damn mock exam for Crime and i am STILL lingering around and being stressed out about almost every-fucken-thing.

I'm pissed at the fact i can't even fucken remember any single case law for more than like 5 minutes.

I'm pissed almost at everything at the moment and i'm hungry which makes it worst.

I'm pissed at myself cos' i didn't take the bloody initiative to start studying sooner and now i'm digging my own grave.

I'm just plain bloody pissed laah.

P/s: Will someone get me McD's breakie? I'm so super craving for it.

*continues banging notes on theft and inchoate offences*

Someone should really abolish all these exam syndicate or whatever. I swear it makes the suicide rates higher or at least the depression rates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home