M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Ok, redundant without a doubt.

Okies reasons why i haven't been updating its cos of the amount of shitload of work i have to read up for law.

Like mountains of it ok, its driving me insane literally. I just wish i could just go and jump off a cliff or something.

I just wish maybe if someone would like to actually guest blog for me but i guess everyone's busy with their lives as well. So anyone that wanna help me blog just email me or leave me a note k. HAHAHAH.

Well at least i'm making effort to this redundant blog lahh.

Oh went to Maison like last two weeks or more i guess and that's the only interesting thing that i ever did since uni started. Other than that i've been doing nothing but conspiring with my textbooks only. See, now i have a sole purpose of life. *rolls eyes dramatically*

Okie, back to book diving.

3 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, January 30, 2007 , Blogger t.d. said...

hoi, when wanna yam cha? =)

 
At 12:07 AM, January 31, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

td: anytime. u call me lah. everytime say call but never call wan. tak boleh lah u. haha

 
At 5:52 AM, February 02, 2007 , Blogger t.d. said...

u disappeared so long. i get to finally see u. yay =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home