M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Make me Up.

So today i went and became Siev's make-up model and i really love how she made me up today! I so love it that maybe i'll actually start putting on make-up myself. HahaHAH. I'm just too lazy to paint my face lah, i really don't care how i look like cos i know i too leng liao. *perasan case* Just ignore me okay. It's the PMS i tell you. My boobies hurt and my mood swings so maybe thats why i'm feeling more appreciative towards myself. Anyhows here are some pics after the whole make-up thingy.


I have to say fake eyelashes are the bomb. Although mine is long already by itself but these fake ones have more volume in it. I love how she chose thse colors to bring out the glow in my dead face.


See how the eyeliner actually make my eyes look bigger and more doe liked. And also the green totally bring out the sparkle in my eyes making me look glowy and happy! *teehee*

The finished production !

I think i just look 10 000 times prettier. HaHHAa.

Oh and aunt's dinner was totally scrumptious. I feel like a cow now. So much for losing weight.

-___- " " " "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home