M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

For you. + + + Love, me :)

I will always remember the first time we were together,
But that's like the past now,
Years passed and people changed,
And you and I both knew it was fate that brought us here today ..

Just because we've left of the parts before,
Doesn't mean we could not ever feel the love anymore,
Two days after October that was when you finally open up,
And told me the way you really felt ...

Being with you is like finally finding my long lost best friend,
But even better cos i can kiss you and touch you and know that it is real,
For so long i know that i've yearn for a love like this,
For so long i've hurt but never thought i'll move along,
Until of course when i found you ..

I know sometimes i may be wrong,
I may be stupid or sometimes immature,
But you are there to correct me from time to time,
To make me a better person, to mould my life the way it should be,
And hand in hand with you makes life much easier ..

We've been through one year of ups and downs,
Happiness and difficulties,
But above everything we still stuck strong,
We still have the passion of being together as one,
Making each other happy and being there we need a shoulder to cry on ..

It feels like its been forever,
And yet it feels like we still have forever,
It feels like nothing can tear us apart,
I know because you will always be in my heart,
It feels so undescriable,
It feels so incomparable,
I know that because ..

Only you can be my darling boo and nobody can take the place of you in my heart.

It's been one year darling and we are still going strong,
Often wondered what will it be like after so long,
But i guess this answers everything,
Because despite all i want you more than anything !

Baby i love you so so much . . .
I dunno what i'll do without you in my life and thank you so much for everything you've done,
I appreciate it more than anything in this world !

Love and hugs,
XoXo,
Me :)


P/s :I just like to post a sappy kinda thing once in a while just because i love my boy so so much.

*bulu roma naik*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home