M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year's Resolution for 2007. . . . . *dot dot*


I haven't actually thought about my new year resolutions ... yet. Actually i don't even really remember what new year resolution i made last year. I find it kinda pointless actually considering i don't even TRY to keep it. HahahAH. Well at least this year i will try my very best to do SOME of it. So here goes ..


  • Shop less. TRY to shop less and er, shop wisely i guess. Like during sales and etc.
  • Drink less alcohol. (I made this resolution last year and of course deliberately failed because i partied almost EVERY single night of 2006. )
  • Smoke less. (This one already halfway there cos i'm only smoking half of 20s a day since the day i changed to the bf's ciggie brand. Wee, so proud.) *muka tak kenal malu-ness*
  • Try to stay home for at least 4 days a week.
  • Eat dinner at least once every week with my momzie and daddykinz.
  • STUDY harder and smarter. And also pass my intermediate exam.
  • Oh, get a tattoo !
  • Read more about whats going on with the world and also current affairs.
  • Join a gym, exercise and eat healthily.
  • Lose at least 5 more kgs to reach the ultimate weight of my dreams. HAHA. (Which me thinks is highly impossible.)
  • Try not to bully the boyfriend so much.
  • Buy a new handphone cos mine is sooo cacated.
  • Spend more time with my girls.
  • TRY to come back at least before 3AM each night.
  • Get my sleeping patterns right !
  • Pick up a skill.
  • Pray more and get closer to God.
  • Fight my biggest enemy - PROCRASTINATION!
  • . . . . . . . . . .

I can't think so much at the moment or i'll hurt my brains.

So i'll be back with more when it comes to mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home