M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Little Christmas !

Well i know i am lacking in updates on this blog and its starting to have cobwebs as well.

Been really busy lately partying again, shopping, spending time with the boyfriend, eating my heart out etc etc.

Just got back from Malacca last week and it was really good until some idiot, i mean real idiot ruined everything. Stress gila dot com.

No time to elaborate on nonsensical things. Have to get some shut eyes now somemore tomorrow gotta go shopping to prepare for Christmas dinner. Damn rushing. Grr ..

Well MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone kayz and have a good one!

Will blog more when Santa finally bring me my christmas pressie - TIME.

Oh and also some people from the media for ESPN apparently ( dunno wtf!) interviewed me in Ruums and they're gonna air it. DIE LAHHH. Jerryca i'll get you for this!

On a happier note my Coach bag finally arrived today from Jeensy. *teehee* Super loves. I like. Not as beautiful as i thought it would be but still very satisfactory.

Okies, so gtg now.
Will blog soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home