M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Heroes

You know the new series, Heroes thats currently kinda hot right now on Starworld ? Well guess what i finally one of the real characters on Friendster.

Yeah, what luck eh. And he also sent me a message ! And this is what he said ..

"i dont know u looks vry happy in the way u r but sometime later i feel u will change i am not cursing u but anyway bless all the best to u jus want to get know u i can read the future .. "

WAH, don't you all people feel so happy for me ?

Seriously. I'm so happy that i actually started to roll on the floor laughing. Cos too happy mahh.

Oh guess what guy that can read the future .. I'm the girl that can walk through fire and not get hurt.

I don't know what got into him but it might be some new pick up line or trend that i've yet to hear about.

Really.

I'm starting to get to know the world better and yea, i can seriously tell the people are just getting weirder.

3 Comments:

At 12:14 AM, February 24, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooo my name is leo and i can eat raw fish... how great is that!

hahaha! happy new year dear!

 
At 2:44 AM, February 27, 2007 , Blogger t.d. said...

hoi, im getting my tatt done at Inked. Its my friend's shop =)

 
At 1:29 AM, February 28, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

leo : happy cny !!

td : ohh, at where ?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home