M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Break


I dunno where to start from at all dot com. I feel like i am gonna fail this badly, like really badly.


I don't think i've ever felt this way before. I feel like just falling and maybe crawling to some safe zone where i can feel secured.


The stress level is increasing day by day. And i swear i am so up to my neck. I can really really explode. I seriously don't know how some people can be so calm and keep telling it to my face "Hey you've got 2 more months, chill."


CHILLL ?!!? Go Chill your head please.

- Sorry being totally pms-ey and also bitchy at the moment.


Seriously i think i need stress management and also some therapy. Retail therapy will work as well.


I feel like i'm about to break.



Yeah, this is the real me during exams.

*serious bitchiness*

7 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, April 04, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

the real you looks hawt!! =)

 
At 5:20 PM, April 04, 2007 , Blogger kokkeith said...

err wat am i suppose to look out for? u look the same..

 
At 3:53 AM, April 05, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

leo: lol.. not really hawt okiee..bad temperament isnt hot :p

keith: yah, u saying i look bitchy always ah now.. ?

 
At 11:28 PM, April 05, 2007 , Blogger kokkeith said...

no no i won't dare to say that. haha

 
At 8:14 PM, April 07, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

well u looks hawt anyways heheeheh =)

and hello from melbourne.. leaving for kl tonight tatas

 
At 8:22 PM, April 08, 2007 , Blogger t.d. said...

take a chill pill. ive got other pills too if u want. lol!

 
At 2:42 AM, April 09, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

leo: lol. what a sweetheart ;)

td: i'm chilled.. i guess. thanks for the idea tho. when i really need it i'll call for tim. lol

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home