M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Tagged

"Each player of this game starts out by listing down 6 weird things about themselves. Then, choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names down. After you do that, leave them a comment on their blog letting them know you've tagged them and to read your blog".

1. I've tried commiting suicide before. Yah, I KNOW. *now please cut that stupid face out and yes i know its stupid.* Okeh, this isn't weird..

2. I have this shoe and bag fetish. I'll buy like a whole load of bags and shoes and only use one pair of my most favourite and comfortable one and the one bag that i can fit everything i need to bring out. Seriously. What do i do with the rest ? Oh, they'll either be collecting dust on the shoe rack and the bags will be pilling everywhere in my room.

3. I always change the radio channel in the boyfriend's car with my toe.

4. There was a period of time in my life where i couldn't eat rice because it couldn't be digested. Apparently my body couldn't like register its existence or something. Till today i still find it hard to eat rice.

5. My bestest friend of 9 years is weird and therefore i am weird. HAHAHAH.

6. Apparently when i laugh it sounds like i am snorting. Like snort snort kinda snort. I think this only applies to some people that interpret my laugh in that way.

Yeah, thats about it.
So the five people i tag next is Marc Lee,Mark Poh, Adrian Chow, Eddie, Kok Keith.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, April 05, 2007 , Blogger Markuus Lee said...

Oh ? does that mean i have to do this stupid thing or is there another marc lee ? hahaha

 
At 9:34 PM, April 05, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

zoenzim: yah idiot YOU have to do it now. lol :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home