M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Holidays ahead !

Well i know my finals are coming real fucking soon and yeah i can't wait .. *rolls eyes*

But i am really excited cos me and my chics are gonna jump on the plane like a 5 days after our exams and we've decided to go to Langkawi. Think of all the alcohol,beer and ciggies - all tax free !

Omg i seriously need to relax and recuperate my brain cells. I swear its been like ages since i've been on a holiday. And right after Langkawi i'm heading off to PD for some BBQ-ing sessions with the boyfriend and the gang. One whole day of relaxation there with my loves. Not only that the next day we're heading right to Malacca to meet up some long lost friends and also to eat.

The boyfriend and I are also planning to go to Penang in July and then head to prollie Singapore to shop and then to Thailand just for the heck of it !

Damn it. Can't wait !

I swear i'm gonna be super fat from all the eating. But thats okieee .. i'll be stress free. That's prollie the best part about everything. *until maybe if i found out that i've failed. Then i'll be like super depressed. Okie, better not jinx it.

Anyways i'm off to Law-land. I swear i'm gonna go crazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home