M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Suddenly ..

.. i have this mentally insane craving for ribena longan all of a sudden.

It was kinda bad till i actually thought of attempting to make it myself at home.. I knew i had ribena so i was searching high and low for longan.

And all i bloody found was lychee. -_-

I think its the time of the month that make me have all these weird cravings. Seriously. I swear that on normal days i am usually quite normal. Like normal, normal.

Anyhows i went into the kitchen and started searching the whole fridge looking for something to munch on and guess what i found ?

Pineapples.

The evilness of pineapples and period cramps.




And yeah.. eventhough its time of the month and i know that eating pineapple is prollie gonna make it worst. But yeah.. in time of desperation to satisfy my stupid cravings it is more of a necessity.

Oh by the way my crime questions are making me go insane. Literally.

Oh, my life is really boring nowadays and i really don't see why i should gonna blog about my day really. Like about when i eat,bathe,go out and shit. Like seriously.. so i'm prollie gonna have very little updates until something really funny,rare and happening happened. :p

P/s: I just cut my hair. Now i look 5 years younger cos i have a fringe and its heavily layered. Not the lala layer okie.

Till then, ciao people.

Muahsss .. lots of <3 from Moi !

Pp/s: I can't wait till i get my next tattoo again !! Hopefully Simon finishes the sketch soon. Anyways got any ideas where i should place it? I still haven't decide on that yet.

2 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, April 10, 2007 , Blogger Lis said...

new tat soon??

0.o

ajak me ya... im thinking which one of my ideas should i ink next

 
At 3:23 AM, April 10, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

lis: haha.. no probs babes. i still haven't decided where should i place it. bwargh.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home