M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Just because =)

Was in a whole lotta stressfulness and having some stupid perpetual back pains last week (pms!) and then went clubbing on Thursday and some fat biatch stepped on my poor feet. I've got a bruise the shape of a heel now.. And today i have some major super damn pain can die dot com cramping goin on. Been bedridden the whole day. Seriously i felt like i was gonna die.

And then last night he said that he wanted to talk about some "stuff" and i was like thinking damn i really don't need this right now.. although he ensured me it was nothing and he just wanted to talk about it.

You can't imagine what kinda stuff went thru my head..

But at the end of the nite.. he presented me with 57 of these ..








... just to make me feel better.

Thanks dear.. i love it =)

p/s : no idea why its 57. just some random pick. haha

2 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, April 22, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 5:58 PM, May 14, 2008 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha not 69??? that would've been more symbolical hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home