M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Out of control

I'm telling myself everyfuckingsingleday that i should stop shopping .. but the thing is i can't.

No, i am so not crazy.

In the past week i have bought one too many tops, skirts, bags, shoes and etc.

So now i'm on the verge of bankruptcy lah.. Anyone kindly wants to take me out on a date and spend me a nice dinner which i think i so deserve ? I'll be nice i swear !

Anyone ?? *big sad wet eyes*

Anyways i have shit loads of reading assignments to do and all i can think of now is the bag i saw in Pyramid today which i'm prollie gonna get soonish before i totally lose it.

No, seriously i will lose it if i don't get that bag.
*But why do i need so many bags ?
Oh every girl can't have too many bags .. what is my head talking about ??
*No seriously why do i need so many bags which i'm prollie not gonna use unless i have to..
No, i need that bag.

See how my mind battles everyday ?

I feel so tired already and therefore i need a nice dinner preferably one that doesn't have a menu that consist of carbs only.

*hAhAa*

Damn incoherent can die wei my post. Can't blame me my mind is still battling about the fucking bag.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, January 05, 2008 , Blogger t.d. said...

hi =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home