M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Dinner with the hot ..

.. babe , Stella.

Oh my freaking god it's been like forever since i've met up with Stella darling. I missed her so fucking a lot. Anyway we finally met up today after like over a month. *haha

Spent the evening shopping around and went to Friday's for dinner.

The amount of eye candy there already made us full. :p

Anyhows gotta run off now. Still feeling shit full.

And is anyone in the mood to go party ? I'm like in dire need to party lahh. *party bells ringing in my head.

Idiot Reen said that its 'puasa month' hence no clubbing but she pottered herself off to Maisons, Bed and Ruums last night. *biatch.

Tell me lah, why do i have friends like that ? Best friends somemore. *HAhA.

You know i love you babe. *mwahhss

Okie, damn incoherent wei my blabbering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home