M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Some things just don't change

Its been some time since i actually sat down and ponder about what is like all about. Its been a really really long time since i actually done anything with my life as well.

Okay i know a lot of people are wondering what is up with the boyfriend. The boyfriend is fine and never been better :) I know i hardly mention him at all but i guess we're now actually passed the stage of being just together. I have grown wiser in these 2 years i've been with him and i'm thankful cos i actually found someone that treats me and respects me for who i really am. Words just cannot explain the feeling i feel for this guy. I dunno if its just luck or fate that brought us together but i'm glad that until today we've never been apart. *Oh i'm also very glad and happy that my parents who never liked any of my bfs before actually is in love with him. Wonder what he did. lol.

Well some things just don't change over the years. Its not easy for me to imagine a life without him in it. It was like he was always there. I know lah corny right ? Whatever i don't really care.

I'm glad and happy that with every passing day i feel myself loving him more and even if i did some things i know i shouldn't have he will always be the guy i think of before i fall asleep at night and the guy i know i'll always go back to in the end. I'm not being shallow or superficial thinking that this is gonna last forever but truthfully and i can honestly say that some things just don't change and this is one of it which i'm almost so sure of.

I love you boyfriend (:

From, the girlfriend.

p/s : Our 2 year anniversary is in less than a month. I love you till the cows come home. *tee hee*

2 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, September 19, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

 
At 1:27 AM, September 20, 2007 , Blogger the*narcissist said...

leo: gee. why ur awww so long lah. miss u babes !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home