M i s s b o o h a z e l*

*Sinful Indulgences of Her Soul.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Passed

Argh, the results are out and i did okie. :)

I swear it was like the longest 10minutes of my life waiting for the guy to come down and get me my results.

But thankfully i passed and that's all that clears my head right now.

Reen darling i promised you a post and you'll get it real soon okies ? See u soonish i miss yah and can't wait to start class together.

Anyhows i'm gonna postpone the trip to Terengganu post later because i'm still working and i need to clear everything up before i can find time for myself again.

1 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, September 09, 2007 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congratulations babes! =)

i'll be travelling to europe once again, be back after raya.. =)

takecare!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home